daily quote for your perusal

Any suggestions out there for someone who wants firmness where firmness once was and who really, really likes to be home (and has a touch of asthma)?

It really is time for me to start exercising. I honestly get NO thrill from running. I enjoy just working muscle groups and being sore and all that.

I did just get a stair-stepper on the cheap. I'll take any recommendations on that as well.

Speak to me, friends!

Thanks,

Cami

7 comments:

Angie said...

Pilates, my friend, pilates.

Anisa said...

I'm no help. I'm totally lazy right now!

CJMsquared+6 said...

Definitely Pilates... I really like Mari Windsors and I started doing it after I graduated high school and lost like 25 lbs in three months, and totally toned and strengthened my core!! It's a 20 minute workout and when you're done you don't hardly even feel like you've done anything... now after the 50 minute advanced workout... that's another story!!

Chad and Kristen said...

I too love pilates (Denise Austin and Windsor pilates, but Denise Austin is my fav.) I love my workout videos!!!! I was an active gym member, but especially with young kids it is so nice to just be able to go downstairs for an hour, rather than driving to and from a gym. I SWEAR BY THESE VIDEOS!!! THE FIRM!!! ENOUGH SAID...kicks your butt into shape!!! I attribute my 40 lbs weight loss to these videos. Cardio with weights...maximum toning, see results in 10 workouts!!!
(p.s. I was in love with the stair stepper in high school, and that is how I got all the junk in my trunk :) )

Jone said...

I think I will save up for plastic surgery!

Anonymous said...

Loved the pictures of the trip. you take after your Mom as far as inspiration for exercise...NONE

rachel said...

If you need a workout buddy, I'm your girl...now that we have ALL this extra time on our hands :)