daily quote for your perusal

So with a soul-searching Sunday which followed an in-depth discovery sort of week, we find that we are turning new leaves all over the place!
Never one for New Year's resolutions, I suppose things had to get difficult enough or may be just sub-par enough that I wanted to do something about it.
Anyway...

Bryce:

  • time to start the initial introduction of potty-training, IE getting out the small potty and stocking up on stickers

  • persuaded him that sleeping in his own bed and doing it alone would bring great rewards

Ella:

  • ready to learn to read
  • practicing drawing a lot more, very determined to stay in the lines while coloring

Dane:

  • working toward the opportunity to take karate lessons by quality work done in the proper time at school
  • excited about a new chore and payment system that will bring him closer to the Darth Vader Lego set he wants

Me:

  • surging forward in doing what I know is best (IE scripture reading, personal prayer and temple attendance)
  • continued efforts on having a happy countenance (oh this has been good!)
  • one hour a day on the internet/email

The Husband:

  • I don't know if this really counts per se, but Cam has a new job within his current company that he is so thrilled with, which means I am thrilled with it. Way to go, honey!
  • Oh, and he won't have to wear a tie to work.


4 comments:

rachel said...

All very worthwhile! I'm proud of all of you :)

Jone said...

Maybe this would work for Bryce http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgwSTc-BxgU&feature=player_embedded

Seegmiller Six said...

Keep up the good work! YOu are my inspiration many days! (Ah and the potty training thing- I'm trying to convince myself that it really does need to be done - even if I don't want to. :)

Kirbell said...

Great goals.