With my desire to get more fresh air and sunshine I was determined to do some minor yard work to just get out there and breathe. So, when we woke up to the snow blizzarding around our ears, I thought I'd just stay inside. Then as we drove away from the house I saw that the yard work I wanted to do was not snow-covered. It was then I thought that this -->
would be a very welcome addition to what I'd planned to do!

We just kept adding one more tiny snowman. Bryce was delighted. We placed them on Daddy's side of the drive-way so he'd be sure to either see them or hit them when he comes home tonight.
It was a fun thing for me and Bryce to do together. He likes that fresh air and sunshine as much as I need it.
Now on to spring...while we were out there I heard birds chirping and finally saw the first buds of narcissus poking out of the earth. It's on it's way!!!
To help your spirits and mine get more of a taste, I found some great spring wallpaper for your desktops. Just click on the photo you like, right button click on the larger photo that comes up and choose Set as Desktop Background on the pop-up menu. If these don't work for some reason, just google: spring wallpaper. Lots of fun, cute, uplifting choices. BTW, I chose the leaves...









2 comments:
After your post yesterday, I was inspired to go outside with CC and it was warm and BEAUTIFUL there for a while :)
Look at you actually playing with your kid in the snow!
Post a Comment