daily quote for your perusal

...the bored housewife will play.
I've been planning to paint a particular huge wall in our home since, I'd say, October. I was just waiting for the magic words...

"Cami, I have to go out of town for a training meeting."

Cam said told me when he'd be going to I bought my supplies, careful to hide all paint chip samples.
Why do this (especially when it requires me climbing up a ladder that takes me, well, the top of my head anyway, about 13 feet off the ground)?
I think my friend Ane will agree that nothing is more fun than a) surprising your husband in a big way or b) seeing how long it takes him to notice the change.
However, I'm not as brave as Ane when it comes to color.

3 comments:

rachel said...

Which wall?

Anisa said...

liking it so far.

Angie said...

looks good! Can't wait to see it. Painting is much more fun when you're hubby doesn't know you're doing it. ;)