Just for something different I thought it'd be fun to share some adult female opinions together since the only male reader I have is my brother Eric. This is only because he loves his niece and nephews so much and likes it when I write about them.
So...
You have to comment to participate. I want to know:
1. What perfume you wear (ever)
2. What brand of mascara you use
and
3. Please share a personal grooming/make-up hint/tip if you have one.
Me:
1. Clinique Happy Heart
2. Currently experimenting with that 2000 calorie (max factor?) mascara, but my heart belongs to Meryl Norman's Creamy Flo-Matic in Black.
3. The best one I have is using (cheap) conditioner instead of shaving cream or soap to shave your legs.

7 comments:
1. White cherry blossom body spray from Bath and Body (which has sadly been discontinued)
2. Currently-mary kay ultimate mascara (which is better than their cheaper one). I've yet to find my soul mate in mascara.
3. For an at home pedicure-use your cream (like MK extra emolient cream or the other creams you use for cracked heels/feet) then wrap your feet in plastic wrap and let sit for 15 minutes. Continue with pedicure as normal. Lovely!
I like your new background. Much less blah. ;)
Love Spell body spray by Victoria's Secret-it doesn't get any better...
Mascara currently is the cheap stuff-cover girl I think...I need to find something amazing for my puny lashes.
For the shiniest, healthiest nails I got the Dead Sea nail care kit. It has a four way buffer that makes my nails gleam. It comes with cuticle oil and hand lotion and it's divine.
~Victorias Secret--Heavenly...very soft, not overpowering, it truly is heavenly
~Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara, BUT I also love Loreal in brown/black
~with your highlighter shadow that you use on your brow bone, dab a little on the inside corner of your eye, it will make you look more awake (always needed for me) fresh, and alive!
I use Curve for women :) yeshhh. . . WATERPROOF maybelleine full lengths mascara. . and a beauty secret I have is have your best friend or son pull the hot wax off your face. They are laughing so hard, you can't help but laugh through your tears of agony :).
1. No perfume, Ryan hates it. (which is a relief...one less thing to think about!)
2. Loreal voluminous. I like it okay. I really like Clinique and Mary Kay, but one's too expensive and the other I have to order ahead of time so...
3. The only thing I can think of is: Get ready everyday. Makeup and an outfit on a regular basis will make you feel better AND I think it lets the husband know you care what you look like around him, still.
1. Brut
2. Charcoal
3. I just try to remember to pluck my nose hair
1. I wear the oils patcholli and ambrosia.
2. I have been using the same Max Factor stuff too! I can't bring myself to buy waterproof because of the frustration of taking it off. So i got the smudge proof.
3. I guess just using a wet q-tip w/ soap to get the mascara off my eye lids after putting mascara on. But I'm probably the only one who wears as much as i do and is sloppy with it.
Post a Comment