For many of you out there, this is, unfortunately, not an election of who to vote for, but who to NOT vote for.
At any rate, surely these two would get your vote!Halloween was a blast. The kids attended their first trunk or treat and you could practically see their eyeballs popping at all the candy that was being continually tossed into their bags. The little tiger is my niece Addie (who says she's never taking off her make-up).
I told Ella that she should make sure to say thank you clearly and loudly. She did great and made sure that the candy-givers were looking at her as she hollered (in her quickly fading voice--a bit sick this week) "Thank Yaoh!"Bryce just wanted to eat the candy, but Cam kept putting it back in the bag, telling him to wait (I don't know why, when I took over he got to eat this one.
In case you couldn't tell, Cam and I went as Senator McCain and Governor Sarah Palin. Dane was Anakin Skywalker, Ella a generic princess and Bryce was a "Cown."After the trunk or treat event, we went back to my mom's house for the annual family party. For once (since Cam took the whole day off), we weren't the last to arrive and actually got to see everyone.
This is a pic of my lovely little stewardess sister Mandy, our grandmother and me. Incidentally, my sister just had her teeth beautified and veneered and I am so green with envy, I don't think I'll ever be able to smile in public again.
Labels:
extended family,
family time,
halloween,
holidays
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Wow you make a great Sarah Palin... I thought Cam looked a little more like Obama than McCain but your costumes were great!! Looks like you had fun!
Dane looks so adorable as Anakin Skywalker! I was so glad to get to see his costume! I've heard a lot about it at piano! :-)
Very cool! Glad you had fun. (And I hope you guys are all better!)
I'd vote for you guys :)
WOW!! You look alot like Sarah Palin....super cute!!!
I love Halloween, I like to see other "grown-ups" dress up too!!!
Such cute costumes. I love it!!!
It was great seeing your and your family on Halloween! You guys always have the most fun costumes!
Post a Comment