daily quote for your perusal

I got to go to the midnight showing of the teen flick Twilight (the Bite Me theater). The anticipation definitely made me feel like a teen again. I went with Tiffany (whom I am newly aquainted with), Angie and Rachel. Angie made adorable themed gift bags and as we had already made Twilight charm bracelets earlier this year, we made bracelets for Tiffany and Rachel, too.

Our little candy bags that were waiting for us in the theater had vampire teeth in them. I'm ready for my part in Eclipse!

This is what people that are loopy with fatigue do after going to a midnight movie and then to Dennys for cheese fries and chocolate cake.

We found a car that looked similar to Edward's in the movie and well, posed like this. Please feel free to roll your eyes. Do it again if it makes you feel better.

Currently, my eyes are rolling to the back of my head, I'm so tired, but I'm off to volunteer at my son's classroom. More Dr. Pepper please...

3 comments:

Angie said...

You're kids are sooo fine over here. But, bring the DP back with you.

Personally, I think that car picture is hot. Those girls should be models. :)

Last night was a BLAST!!!!

rachel said...

Apparently from the first pic I fell asleep BEFORE the movie began... That was so much fun! You and Angie are so clever and I loved the whole ambiance (even though I got no fangs, I will be speaking to the dentist about a makeover soon...HA)

CJMsquared+6 said...

How fun...That would make me feel like a teen again too. I don't know how you did it... I am usually in my jammies ready for bed by 8. Glad you had a good time!