Fun with a camera and a mirror...Is it lunchtime?
pfunny!love the humor
So. edible. You. are.
Ha, I like it! Great angle!
So Cute! Great lighthearted interpretation!I also had a shot of myself being goofy in the mirror and almost posted it...I wish I would have, now :)
heehee....too cute.
perfect. i love the angle and it makes me think of all the times i've been super hungry!
Cute!!(Nikon tastes better, btw):-)
this is so fun! and the colors and angle are great!
isn't taking photographs funfunfun?? :) love this!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
pfunny!
love the humor
So. edible. You. are.
Ha, I like it! Great angle!
So Cute! Great lighthearted interpretation!
I also had a shot of myself being goofy in the mirror and almost posted it...I wish I would have, now :)
heehee....
too cute.
perfect. i love the angle and it makes me think of all the times i've been super hungry!
Cute!!
(Nikon tastes better, btw)
:-)
this is so fun! and the colors and angle are great!
isn't taking photographs funfunfun?? :) love this!
Post a Comment