Ella became the proud mommy of five little guppies that she paid for all by her self. She bought the bowl, the plant, the food and the fish, half with her hard-earned chore money and half with birthday money from my grandma. She was so pleased with herself and she adores these tiny swimming things.
They, unfortunately, are very common guppies and don't have a lot of distinguishing characteristics. The longest one is named Briar Rose, the one with the small, orange-red spot is Ariel, the one with the blackest eyes is Ella Elise, the smallest is Cheerilee and the plainest one is Guppy.

4 comments:
It's so exciting to have you along for the journey of fish parenthood. I hope you are enjoying it as much as I am!
(And that hospital of horror is amazing...my kids NEVER get a project that looks that good, because I basically never help them. Nice mom.)
Oh, Brenner will be soooo jealous!!!
Poor plain Guppy- at least he got his time to shine in the spotlight :) Way to help his little fishy self esteem!
That's awesome! Great job for Ella!!!
Post a Comment