daily quote for your perusal


I'll say it now, I don't particularly care for brownies.
I'm not sure why because I love chocolate and chocolate cake.
Cameron, my husband, doesn't like chocolate much or cake loves brownies (as long as ice cream is involved).
I haven't found a great recipe, tried and true, that doesn't involve Duncan Hines or Ghiradelli yet.
In your comments, if you have one, tell me what constitues your perfect brownie and/or please add a recipe if you have the time. Thanks!

3 comments:

CJMsquared+6 said...

I don't have a homemade recipe but have you ever tried a brownie mix and then drop chocolate chip cookie dough into the batter and then bake. SO GOOD!!

Angie said...

oohhh...I want some brownies now! Guess I'll have to finish that pumpkin cake on the counter all by myself first..

Anisa said...

I have my grandma's brownie recipe that I love. No one else in my family seems to be able to bake it right, though. You'll have to give it a try. I think I have it on file, so I'll email it to you.