It took us around 35 minutes from start to finish to visit Schmidts pumpkin patch on 90th South, but hey, this is not a problem. Get in, get photos, get out...oh yeah, bring the pumpkins, too.
First of all, the sun was eye-level in the sky.
The kids were given the vague guideline of pick a pumpkin you can carry.
Cam decided that Bryce and Ella's
were too small, so Dane ended up with a pumpkin much bigger than his head.
The kids were much more excited about the pumpkins than my picture taking. I still maintain that the pictures are much more important than the memories (Ha! I'm kidding)

3 comments:
Ahhh...the best time of the year- I love getting ready for Halloween!
And if the kids don't remember the "magic" of this occasion, the pictures are there to remind them :)
The pics are more important. We have to go again because our kids wouldn't cooperate for pics.
I love this time of year!!! My kids are always less than excited about picture taking too... looks like everyone had fun though!
Post a Comment