daily quote for your perusal

So Dane's been sick, and we got some time on our own. (Ella was at a friend's and Bryce took a nap) We decided to play around with the Flickr Mosaic thing.
So I tried to get him to choose some different variety and so forth, but he said "Mom, I am a boy and I'm choosing what boys want."


Fine. Be a boy. Where is my little baby? He talks so much older now and it amazes me that I've been a mom for nearly 7 years.









Speaking of Dane, here's some of his great soccer moves.









Dane has been quite sick (breathing trouble, cough, etc.) for three days and finally had me worried enough that we sat in for walk-in Dr. appointment for 1 1/2 hours last night. When we were finally in the room, we read The Last Battle to keep us entertained. Suddenly, Dane throws up...a lot. I managed to get him to the tiny sink with no mess. Anyway, when he's done, he feels a lot better, of course, and says "Mom, I think I must have thrown up all the bad germs. I feel so much better!"

Unfortuntely, we had to keep him home one more day from school, but I think he's on the mend.
Credit where credit is due on the photos mosaic 1. Grendizer & Kuwait Towers - Part I, 2. Respiration of New Life, 3. macaroni and cheese, 4. D300 Honor Guard, 5. crocodile and scorpion in my car, 6. Going to the Volcano, 7. A close one ... 360.000+ views and 2.000+ favorites, 8. Larry Boy vs. The Noreaster, 9. 7133: Bounty Hunter Pursuit, 10. Royal Guard Bust, 11. Sicherheit Auto, 12. Battle of the Heroes

2 comments:

rachel said...

Poor guy! I hope he feels better soon- Conner will miss playing with him!

Jamie said...

Ha! I found you. Your kids are as cute as I imagined and I have been wondering if you were a Twilight fan - now I know! Of course I thought of you the minute I started reading them. Well, now I can regularly spy on you (hope you don't mind). The invite is always open to join the Class blog... :)