The other night during the bedtime routine I was teasing Ella by wondering aloud if she'd be there (in her bed) in the morning.
She surprised me by saying: "I won't be here forever. One day, when I grow up I'm supposed to not live with you anymore and I'm going to marry a friend that's a boy and then I'll be a mommy like you and I'll go, go to someone who has kids and i will ask them if i can borrow their kids." ME: Borrow Someone's kids?
ELLA: Yeah and if i ask them and then if they say yes, i think they will say ok, then I can take care of them.
HELP SOMEONE!!! MY GIRL IS GROWING UP AND THERE'S NOTHING I CAN DO ABOUT IT!!!

2 comments:
Oh. My. Cuteness. She is so profound. You can tell she has really been thinking about this!!
I know!! I would really like to take this time, freeze it for I don't know...the next 45 years...I love the age of both my kiddos right now, even though at times I find it challenging. I was a teenager once, and I know I haven't seen anything yet....
b,b,b,b,b baby you ain't seen nothin' yet
Post a Comment