daily quote for your perusal

Bad thing: Terrible night's sleep. My allergies are killing me. Dane came in at least 3 times between 1 and 2:30 saying he couldn't sleep. Well, neither can I buddy-boy and you are NOT HELPING!!!


Good thing: Dane was helping Ella learn to read when I stumbled out of bed with my head swimming at 8:00.




Bad thing: I feel rotten. I'm hoping it's just allergies, but I'm not so sure now.


Good thing: Nowhere to be today.


Bad/Good thing: It's Monday.

Feel free to add your bads and your goods in the comments section.

3 comments:

CJMsquared+6 said...

Bad Thing: My house is a DISASTER
Good Thing: I don't care because we are moving and it will be clean soon!!

I love that you do these Cami...

Anisa said...

I think you could see my blog to see our good and bad things.

Bad thing: Brenner broke his arm.
Good thing: We have insurance and he hasn't been in too much pain.

Bad thing: It is Monday
Good thing: We had plenty to keep us busy.

I could go on, but I won't.

Angie said...

Bad thing: Lyndsi didn't practice her violin this morning. Now we have to do it after school.

Good thing: My house is clean and I'm feeling ambitious!