Hershey took Cameron's information and said they'd get back to him in 7-10 days.
I am being initiated into true soccer mom-ness as I begin my stint as Ella's soccer coach today. While I'm talking to 7-14 other parents, Cameron will be in Provo at a BYU football game with his dad, Dane will be keeping my unruly Bryce from getting lost or hurting himself and Ella will hopefully not be in a super-pouty mood. I am petrified. I can't wait for this 'organization' day to be over. I'm looking forward to the games, though.I stayed up late last night working with my very slow computer to choose, edit and process
photos through samsclub.com for the upcoming Scrapbook USA. I've never been, but I'm trying to be well prepared for scrapbooking success. (yes, roll your eyes by all means!) I figure if I am prepared I shall...have fun! Thanks to Angie and Anisa for getting me to go. Oh, and for my husband for taking all of Friday off so that I can, in his words, "go play all day." Thanks, honey!
photos through samsclub.com for the upcoming Scrapbook USA. I've never been, but I'm trying to be well prepared for scrapbooking success. (yes, roll your eyes by all means!) I figure if I am prepared I shall...have fun! Thanks to Angie and Anisa for getting me to go. Oh, and for my husband for taking all of Friday off so that I can, in his words, "go play all day." Thanks, honey!I've been working on a doll house project a la My Little Pony for Ella's birthday on the 22nd and it's going well. I missed my calling as an architect, I tell you. I've really enjoyed putting on the details. I'll have to post a picture of the finished work here.
My father-in-law was not feeling well this week and mom-in-law asked us to pray for him. We
told the kids and it was obvious that Grandpa not feeling well made them nervous. I nearly cry at the memory, but the first words out of Dane's mouth: "Is it...cancer?" Then last night I was trying to encourage Ella to say her prayers and I said "We want to pray for Grandpa to get better don't we?" then she says " 'Cuz if we don't he will get old and die, huh?" Wow.
told the kids and it was obvious that Grandpa not feeling well made them nervous. I nearly cry at the memory, but the first words out of Dane's mouth: "Is it...cancer?" Then last night I was trying to encourage Ella to say her prayers and I said "We want to pray for Grandpa to get better don't we?" then she says " 'Cuz if we don't he will get old and die, huh?" Wow. Well, I'm happy to report that Grandpa is "100% better" and I know the kids will be happy about that. I do wonder where all this worry comes from.


2 comments:
Okay, I'm way behind on blogging. I finally saw all of your other posts and made comments.
So, I am feeling tons of pressure to get ready for scrapbook USA, but I fear all I will get accomplished is to get pics printed (they won't be edited and I'm sure they will all be 4x6)
Thanks again for being the soccer coach. We feel sad we missed out today, but Brenner is way excited for his game on Tuesday. And, by the way, we will be missing pics on the 4th, so I guess the coach will have to take some pics for Brenner.
And I'm glad Cam's dad was just sick because this whole concept of cancer and dieing sucks! (sorry about my language)
Sounds like you have a lot going on... look at you being all soccer mom and coaching. Braver than I am that is for sure!! I am so jealous that you are going to Scrapbook USA. Glad to hear Cameron's dad is doing better. It is funny how kids worry. They pick up a lot more from us than I think we know!
Post a Comment