1. What is your first name? Cameron
2. What is your favorite food? Fish
3. What school did you go to? SFHS
4. What is your favorite color? Blue
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Clare Danes, most likely
6. Favorite drink? Fresh squeezed OJ
7. Dream vacation? New Zealand
8. Favorite dessert? Fruit or berry pie
9. What you want to be when you grow up? a grandpa
10. What do you love most in life? Cami
11. One word to describe you? Predictable
12. Your nickname? Cam
Questions:
1. What is your first name? Dane
2. What is your favorite food? Mac n Cheese
3. What is your favorite school subject? recess
4.What is your favorite color? Green
5. What is your favorite movie or TV character? Optimus Prime
6. Favorite drink? Milk
7. Dream vacation? Sea World
8. Favorite dessert? cupcakes and chocolate chip cookies
9. What you want to be when you grow up? piano teacher
10. What do you love most in life? playing
11. One word to describe you? Lazy
12. Your nickname? Dane-buddler
Questions:
1. What is your first name? Ella
2. What is your favorite food? Cheerios
3. What do you like to learn about? My Little Ponies
4.What is your favorite color? Pink
5. What is your favorite movie or TV character? Pinkie Pie
6. Favorite drink? Water
7. Dream vacation? Church
8. Favorite dessert? Lollipops
9. What you want to be when you grow up? a princess
10. What do you love most in life? Care Bears
11. One word to describe you? Sweet
12. Your nickname? Sunnanu
Credit for Cam's mosaic and Ella's. I forgot to do it for Dane's and I apologize to the photographers:
1. Falls in Cameron Creek Canyon Waterton National Park(cameroncreek-DSC_3135.jpg, 2. Hey fisherman.... Wish you luck...Forget the World if that's your plan..., 3. Null, 4. water droplets in the shower - o.k. bokeh, 5. my future wife, 6. OJ on Ice, 7. Sunset Beach, 8. Apple Pie, 9. vroom., 10. CamĂ de Millau, 11. Yellowstone Geyser Rainbow, 12. http://www.flickr.com/photos/amstersam/517386614/
1. Tormenta elĂ©ctrica, 2. breakfast love., 3. My Little Pony Pin, 4. rose, 5. Pinkie pie, 6. Drunk water, 7. Zuiderkerk - Amsterdam HDR, 8. Thrice as nice, 9. Art Nouveau, 10. Care Bear on a Cloud Cupcake, 11. My Little Kitten., 12. Ecstasy moment! / Moment d’extase!

2 comments:
Grrrrrrr.....I finally got it to work- I hope!! I love how you did the fam- I had better not attempt it until I get more blog savvy :)
I don't know that I'll ever be ambitious enough to do one of these, but they are awesome! I especially love Ella's. Is there some way to print them to scrapbook or decorate with?
Post a Comment