Bad Thing: My double-oven and stove-top have insufficient wiring or something like that and that wiring has been fried. At any rate, my heat sources have temporarily lost their power supply.
Good Thing: There's still one more oven in the kitchen down stairs.
Bad Thing: Dane has bad allergies this year and woke me up about 5 times last night.
Good Thing: He didn't wake up Bryce and Bryce (with his big-boy bed) has slept thro
ugh 2 nights in a row.
ugh 2 nights in a row.Bad Thing: Woke up late...wonder why
Good Thing: Still got Dane to school on time, nay early!, and still managed to get some medicine at Wal-Mart for him and Cheerios and oatmeal for Ella and Bryce to eat when we got back from the school.
Please feel free to post one or two or more bad thing/good thing comparisons in the comments section. I would love to hear your sorrow and set-backs/joys and triumphs. I think I'll make this a regular post.


3 comments:
Bad thing-my house is trashed and I have a meeting here today. Good thing-My book is scheduled to arrive today!
Bad thing - it started raining as soon as we got to my moms to swim.
good thing - she still let me go to deseret book all by myself! :)
bad thing - no swimming today
good thing - RAin, rain, rain - I love rain!
good thing- I finished Breaking Dawn
bad thing- I finished Breaking Dawn...
Post a Comment