In response to Angie's blog:

Ever since Eclipse, knowing Jasper was a Civil war soldier, this is what I imagine he's like.
This is Emmett.

Esme
In response to Angie's blog:

Ever since Eclipse, knowing Jasper was a Civil war soldier, this is what I imagine he's like.

4 comments:
I can see your jasper. I love that he is a civil war soldier! I may have to post some of my other favs for the characters, too. (If I can find them)
Who was Stephanie Meyers first choice for Edward? When I saw the movie trailer, he wasn't at all what I pictured Edward to be. But who can actually picture perfection? I
I agree with all your choices- I would love to see who you would pick for Edward and Bella too- I am still not on board with either actor- Bella is supposed to be clumsy, the girl next door and this actress looks like she just got done with soccer practice. And don't get me started with Edward...oh well I didn't think the new James Bond Daniel Craig would work either and I definitely ate my words there :)
Cami....crazy question. Do you by any chance happen to have a copy of Twilight that you would let me borrow? My niece that lives with me wants to read it. And I don't have a copy of it I borrowed it from Shannon Gleed. Let me know!
Post a Comment