This may seem like a very odd post for a mom, highlighting someone else's kid, but I just want to give a big thank you to Conner B. for being who he is.
Who is he?
He is my son's best friend. He is a bright and wonderful boy with an awesome imagination.
He is here playing right now. He has an thoughtful and unselfish ability to get all my kids involved in the action and the beautiful part is that there is no screaming (Ella), no crying (Bryce) and no fighting (any of them)! With Cam being out of town (yes again), it is a most welcome peace.
Before he arrived, Bryce danced excitedly around the room saying "Conna is coming! Conna is coming!"
I am so glad that he and Dane found each other. If that was the one reason for Dane to go to kindergarten a year early (where they met) then it was so worth it.
Thanks Rachel and Tony for raising such a great kid.
Conner, you are always welcome here!
Conner, you are always welcome here!


2 comments:
Thank you Cami- you are a beautiful friend. I can't tell you how much this post means to me. More than I know how to express, actually. We are so grateful the boys have each other. I love how at four and five years old they found each other!! Dane means everything to Conner and he is a wonderful friend to him :) Dane's mom is an amazing friend to me as well!
It's so good as a parent to know your kid has good friends that you don't have to worry about.
Post a Comment