I really love how these photos turned out. I experimented a bit and these were the best of the bunch. I wasn't even going to stay at my parents' house for fireworks because I didn't want to go home late, but when I came out with a load for the van, my dad and brother, Ryan, had already given Bryce a sparkler and he was loving it!
The grandkids and my sis-in-law, Nina, waiting for the parachute from the fireworks to land.




The matching jammies? My mom made them and the kids crawled all over the place barking and growling and acting like little puppies. It was pretty cute!
By the way, the house here is where I lived during the second half of my childhood. It's been in the family since it was built, I believe.
My brother, Ryan, lighting Dane's California Candle.

2 comments:
The matching jammies are a hoot- your mom did a fabulous job- I love the pic of Bryce and the sparkler :)
Love it! The name of the fireworks cracks me up. California Candle. We aren't allowed to do ANY fireworks here. None.
Post a Comment