daily quote for your perusal

I stayed at my parent's house on Friday night and then all day Saturday and came home around midnight.

Anisa lent me her digi-SLR camera and I had so much fun with it! My nephew, Kyler's t-ball game was at the perfect time lighting-wise and I got some great shots.






My nephew is hopelessly photogenic. He's got such a great face. I love his hair, too, when his dad hasn't buzzed it for the summer.






<---My boys--->





Rolling down





Even Doc and Jules (my brother's pooches) look great in this light!



Oh, yeah...back to the ball game

<-----Ryan and Addy

Granma and Brycie--->


My Dad...it's obvious where I get my good looks from, eh?

2 comments:

Anisa said...

Those pics look great! I think I like the one of your mom and Bryce the best!

I was hoping to see pics of the kids in your dad's lovely flower garden/back yard with all of the phlox.

Kirbell said...

Great shots. I think the one of your dad is my favorite. So jealous of Anisa's camera.