First off, it is DUMPING rain outside. Love it!
Kids are doing great on that whole schedule thing...too bad I feel so lazy today (it's the rain!). I'll get myself in gear. Cam need clothes washed before his trip tomorrow.
Speaking of the trip...Cameron is taking the camera. I do not think this is fair, although I wouldn't have him without it either. Take some really good photos, Cam!
I still love OMD (Orchestral Maneuvers in the Dark)
The video is over the top corny, but the lyrics are devistating. If you click play, just close your eyes or pull up the lyrics or something. It's rather hard to watch.
Ah, I have laundry to do, I'm sure I shouldn't have just eaten a Tootsie-Pop for breakfast and I should probably shower, too.
Have a nice day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
How about I let you borrow my SLR while Cameron is gone!!! Then you can learn how to use it and teach me. I think you would have a lot of fun with all of your photo editing you are doing right now!
Post a Comment