daily quote for your perusal

First of all...my roses are blooming! They get half-shade, so they've taken their time, but man they are pretty so I can't wait until the whole bush is full!


Getting ready to go to Grandma Cindy's and Grandpa Ron's for a Father's Day lunch.


Mandy and Bryce checking out Ryan's dogs.

Wouldn't even be scary in a dark alley, would he? We went to my Grandma's house for cake and ice cream. Bryce 'shot' everyone that picked him up because his gun sound effects include a volley of spit. Lovely.
Ella and my Grandpa Paul



Ella and my Grandma Sharon (my mom's mom)


Back at my parent's house, feeding the pond fish
My brother Eric, Ella and Bryce

You can't plan those matching expressions.


The nicest part of the day was (after getting to talk to Cameron) being able to share some neat experiences with my Dad and he with me, as well as being able to tell him sincerely that he has been a truly wonderful dad. I even told him particular things that I thought he had been a success at. So glad he's my dad!

3 comments:

rachel said...

What a special day! I am so glad that Cameron's almost home. I am also glad you have had some special experiences with your fam while he's been gone :)

Angie said...

Love your pics. I'm glad you were able to spend some time with your family over the weekend. He'll be home soon!

Anisa said...

Glad you had fun and especially that you got to talk to Cameron. One more day!