Clever interpretation on the theme. Nicely done!
I feel the same way. I love this photo!
Nice picture - you have very nice finger nails! :)I agree, nice interpretation of the theme. I'm the opposite, I'd rather be free of rings on my fingers.
Me too on the nice interpretation comment. You have lovely hands!
Wow - what a powerful statement and take on nude...I know the feeling of missing something that makes us feel 'dressed' and complete!
Ditto - I feel naked without it too. Nice hand!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Clever interpretation on the theme. Nicely done!
I feel the same way. I love this photo!
Nice picture - you have very nice finger nails! :)
I agree, nice interpretation of the theme. I'm the opposite, I'd rather be free of rings on my fingers.
Me too on the nice interpretation comment. You have lovely hands!
Wow - what a powerful statement and take on nude...I know the feeling of missing something that makes us feel 'dressed' and complete!
Ditto - I feel naked without it too. Nice hand!
Post a Comment