- I'm so grateful that no one was hurt
- especially my kids
- I'm grateful that the person I hit was so concerned for me and my babies.
- I'm grateful she was so kind and forgiving.
- I am grateful that there was already an officer there and he was so patient.
- I'm grateful that we could drive away.
- I'm grateful for insurance.
- I'm grateful that the van will be repaired before Cameron leaves for Europe next week.
- I'm grateful my airbag didn't deploy.
- I'm grateful that only two cars were involved.
- I'm grateful that Cam has been so concerned and taking such a gentle attitude.
- I'm grateful that I was probably just going 10 MPH when I hit the other car.
- I'm grateful that I have the ability to learn from my mistakes. If I have to go through pain, I'd better be getting something from it!
- I'm grateful my van took the most damage (since everyone is OK).
- I'm grateful that as I cried myself to sleep that Cam just knew what it was about and rubbed my back and said it was OK.
- I'm grateful my parents are in Hawaii and their car is in my driveway so that we can begin the repair process tonight and still both have cars to drive (thanks, Mom).
- I'm grateful to be able to say: It coulda been worse.
- I'm so grateful it wasn't.
Labels:
celebrations,
despair,
me,
parents
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I'm so sorry! Great attitude. :)
I am glad everything is ok, and I agree with Angie! As I was reading your blog I was thinking of how I would have posted the same incident and I dont think I would have had the same grateful positive attitude! Thanks for being an example to me!!
Oh, don't get me wrong, girls...This makes me feel like crap since it's totally my fault. Making this list helped me feel a bit better though.
We all make mistakes - I'm so glad that you are alright! take care of you adn those little babies! - where is Cam going in Europe - I want to go to!!!
Glad no one is hurt. We've all made mistakes. But why do some have to be more expensive than others??
I finally read your blog. It's a good thing our husbands don't get mad at us when we make mistakes. We're always harder on ourselves.
Post a Comment