Just sharing what I've been able to do lately.




Click on any image to see it up close (really close)...
Labels:
kids,
scrapbook habit,
scrapbook pages
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just sharing what I've been able to do lately.




Click on any image to see it up close (really close)...
7 comments:
You have been busy! Did you do all that after I left? I haven't even taken my stuff out of the car yet!
wow! super cute! you go girl! Do you hire out? I'm still stuck in the baby phases! LOL
I did all this in about 2 weeks with a friend or two.
Super cute!!!
So cute!! You are a serious Scrapper!! I wish I was better!! By the way I love your music on the blog question!! I did the same type of question on my blog before I put my music on!! I love the music I just wish it was a little quieter when it comes on! It scares me to death every time! But I love it because I can keep my blog up all day at work and hear my favorite tunes through the computer!! It's perfect for me! :) But if anyone knows how to turn it down (besides having to turn down the sound on my computer) let me know!! :)
I envy you!!! I have done Austin's 1 st year (he will be turning 4 in July) and I have done up to Alyssa's first bath (and she will be 2 this month) I need serious help....no I just need more time..."quiet time"
Post a Comment