Whenever Ella and I get out her jewelry making kit I think of little Gus-Gus from Cinderella and
his exclaimation of BEADS! when Jacques is telling him to be quiet because of Lucifer the cat.
Beads, beads, beads, beads, beads, beads, beads, beads!
Anyway, the Easter Bunny brought Ella a container full of hundreds of beads of all types.
She has already made a bracelet and yesterday she wanted to make a necklace.
I love the look of concentration on her face and she did string the entire necklace by herself. It's a pretty crazy creation, but she's thrilled with it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Too bad Brenner's not a girl because he would probably love to make necklaces and bracelets. I guess he could make them for his grandmas!!!
She is too cute! I especially love the 2nd picture. I'm good Thursday. What should we do? What time works best for you?
I love a crafty girl! Keep up the good work, Ella!
Post a Comment