daily quote for your perusal

Perhaps you were already laughing at me when I mentioned in my last post that I would, with two little girls, be making some bead bracelets. Perhaps you could look into the future and know it would require patience and re-dos and perseverance.

You would have been correct. Every knot failed me and the bead stoppers at the end of the strings kept falling off causing these little girls to keep doing it over again.


Then it happened...we were almost done. A ring and a bracelet for both Ella and her cousin. They were waiting for me to tie the final knot and they started tapping the container of beads, making a great rhythm and sound and then too close to the edge and we get...








Spillage




Why no! I hadn't already swept my floor.


I told them to stay off the floor so I could sweep.

They insisted on helping.

1 comments:

Anisa said...

Kids LOVE to help!