Get out my crown now!
Today, I have learned, using Adobe PhotoShop Elements 4.0, to burn photo edges (those "enhancements" that Sears makes you pay way too much for), 'wipe' runny noses and improve the overall look of my digital photos. It's been a lot of work, but I'm the wiser for it and much more excited about picking up my developed photos at Sam's Club.
Yes, I am patting myself on the back. It feels nice.

4 comments:
I also check blogs way too often. Housework doesn't just give me that thrill that a new post does.
I can't wait to try Photoshop. It'll have to wait another month, but it's definitely on my wish list.
Way to go! Don't you just love learning new things! What a lovely queen you make too!
I really need to take the time to make my photos better. I could show you how to take the table leg out of the background.
YOU LOOK GORGEOUS!! :) I would LOVE To learn to photoshop like that! It would be sooo much fuN! Great job!!
Post a Comment