daily quote for your perusal

Although I don't see the temple from my house anymore I get to see it when I pick Ella up from preschool. Today, I saw upward progress! Former views of temple progress, here.


4 comments:

Angie said...

Oh! That must have gone up recently. We haven't seen that much yet.

Jeff said the kids were completely enthralled with yours on Sunday. He said McKay kept asking to go play with Dane and Ella and that Sophie was being a flirt.

Anisa said...

It made me kind of sad when we came around the corner today to take Brenner to preschool and Joren said, "temple." I would have had the perfect view from my front and back yard. Now I have to drive (or take a long walk) to get there. The things we sacrifice sometimes. :(

Jessica said...

You know I love temple updates!

Kirbell said...

Thanks for keeping us out-of-staters posted on the progress of the temple! How exciting!