daily quote for your perusal

Here's 16 of the approximate 50 shots I snatched as soon as I got the batteries in. The time frame included picking Dane up from school and arriving at home.


I went a little crazy with the macro feature, but Man! check out the texture of that sweater or the dust particles on the car stereo. I love my camera!

That first line is a snowflake melting and the concrete shown on the second line is smaller than my palm

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Very cool. What kind was it? Mine is just not that good, but I don't know if I trust our camera breaking family with anything much nicer.

Anisa said...

I am so excited for you!!! You probably don't have to take 30 seconds for the picture to take and miss the good shot!

Kirbell said...

Yay for cameras! Now we'll finally see some in-focus pictures on your blog! J/K

Michelle said...

Cami this is Michelle Koerber formerly Edwards...we were in children's choir together. I stumbled across your blog and I love reading it!!! my email is thekoerbers@mac.com. Email me so I can have your email address and I'll invite you to my blog...(it's private cause I've been stalked lol)