daily quote for your perusal

I cooked a 20 lbs. turkey a week and a few days ago and I have honestly had turkey every single day since.


We have had:

turkey sandwiches

turkey BBQ quesadillas

turkey and black bean tostadas with tangy romaine

all several times

I have one more place to use it: turkey enchiladas

Can I do it?
Can I force myself to make one m o r e t u r k e y m e a l ?
-------------------------------------------------------
Speaking of food, if any of you are wondering what I made out of that extra cup of cream...I made really yummy, very rich, dark chocolate ice cream. Too rich for Dane and Cam (who wouldn't even taste it), but right up the alley for me, Ella and yeah, Bryce!

3 comments:

Angie said...

I bet that was good! And BTW, in case we forgot to tell you, those turkey quesidillas were delicious! I'll have to get the recipe from you.

Chad and Kristen said...

Cami, I got to your blog from Angie Maynes I hope that is ok. I think you have the cutest little family.

Anisa said...

I think I'd go a little crazy eating all that turkey. However, you did a great job of varying the food so it probably wasn't that bad. We would have just had sandwiches.