C - Cake or Pie: I have honestly tried to like pie, as it is Cam's favorite, but I LOVE cake. Texas Sheet Cake is my favorite hands down.
D - Day of Choice: Thursday. If I've made it that far, then the week is almost over and I still have the weekend to look forward to.
F - Favorite Color: I have 4. Black is my favorite to wear. Sage Green is a color that is comforting to me so I like it in my home decor. Red is just a color I love to see, wear, paint with, scrap with, etc. Periwinkle is the perfect color to me. It's charming. I'm always drawn to it. If I could choose another eye color it would be Periwinkle.
G - Gummi Bears or Worms: I'd like to choose cinnamon gummies, please.
H - Hometown: Spanish Fork, UT
I - Indulgence(s): Queen Anne cherry chocolates, reading, hot showers, headphones
J - January or July: July
K - Kids: I have three wonderful kids. Dane, Ella and Bryce. They light up my life. I'm amazed at how much they love fallible, old me.
L - Life is Incomplete Without: Faith. Without it I think I'd be a neurotic, paranoid, directionless individual.
M - Marriage Date: August 13th on Friday at 1300 hrs
N - Number of Siblings: 3 siblings. I love them, worry about them, love to have them around and love that they are aunt and uncles to my kids.



O - Oranges or Apples: Gala Apples.
P - Phobias or Fears: Deep water
Q - Quote(s): Most of my favorites are part of poems: Rossetti, Longfellow, cummings, Neruda, YEATS, Sandberg
R - Reason to Smile: Bryce. You seriously cannot frown when he is around. Even when he's mischevious, his smile is infectious.
S - Season: Spring. Everything is new and wonderful and in this weather, it's what I wish for most!
T - Tag Six: Kelly, Becca, Stephanie, Summer, Brooke-- you're it!
U - Unknown Fact About Me: I almost feel like everyone know everything about me, but in case you don't...here are a few things that a few people know or don't know about me. I served a mission in Texas, I used to have a pet snake, the furthest I've been away from home is Malaysia, I aspire to be an opera singer, I love houseplants/gardening, weirdest thing I've eaten is fried baby squid and I've written a children's book I hope to publish when I'm done tweaking it.
V - Vegetarian or other: I love nearly ever food out there (minus the aforementioned squid). Beef is comforting to me so, no, definitely not a vegetarian.
W - Worst Habit: by worst I'm talking painful. I have a habit of clenching my teeth at night, creating major muscle tention throughout my being.
X - X-Rays or Ultrasounds: What kind of question is this? I see medical necessity for both inventions.
Y - Your Favorite Food: Soup. Any kind, any flavor as long as it's warm with wonderful broth.
Z - Zodiac: I'm a Taurus but in the Chinese Zodiac I was born in the year of the Dragon. While we're at it I'm Willow in the Celtic/Druid Zodiac.


0 comments:
Post a Comment