Me, pretending to be a graphic photographer, pretending to have a good camera...
1. My proof of my being a grown-up 2. Bryce down the hole 3. I love this dish! 4. Doorbell cover 5. Spaceship. Yes, David Bowie, there is life on Mars. 6. Mandy made this doll and gave it to Ella. I think of her each time I see it. 7. These succ 8. Best smell in the house! 9. Out the window 10. Love the beautiful color and the bottle of Method's Good Wood floor cleaner 11. mini-Pony mania 12. Dane is learning cursive beautifully.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You have always been such a creative one... even with my crappy camera.
I don't get number 5. I know it's a space ship, but it looks like a huge tongue. And what is the hole that Bryce is in?
It's not really a space ship. It's those dumb light sconces on my walls.
The hole Bryce is in is a paper towel roll.
pretending???
Post a Comment