Thanks to some great help from Ryan and Anisa Scholes, Eric Mortensen, and Ron & Cindy Mortensen we were able to move in 78% by Saturday, December 8th. We have about 7% to go, consisting of laundry and dishwashing detergent, cleaning products, a few shelves of clothing and our headboard and mirror to our dresser, oh, and some food storage. Better up that to 11% left.
We love it here. It's just perfect for us and once we get that new furnace this week it'll be warm! (It's at least 2 PM before it gets warmed up to the temp we set it at)
I am SO glad that we set up the tree before we moved it! I'm up to my ears in boxes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
How's that hot water heater coming along as well?
I think it would be easier to take fast enough showers if I had my water softener. I can get suds out of my shampoo to save my life.
Post a Comment