daily quote for your perusal


Well, we can't control the weather, can we?

Although I am a huge proponent of large winter storms where the snow just doesn't stop, this time it's not what I want.

Unfortunately, tonight's snow has cancelled our moving out plans. We can't really turn back now, considering what we've moved over there, but there's no moving van or a big group of Elders helping out. We're just gonna do what we can with my dad, brother and Cam's brother-in-law, including moving those beds.

We're still determined to sleep there tomorrow night.

3 comments:

Jone said...

My sweet neice never ceases to amaze me! With a million thing going on in her busy life, she still takes time to blog. I am grateful for her dedication because it brings me such joy to see her and her cute little family each day as I check in.

Anisa said...

We're still willing to help. Althought I don't want to leave my house... but I will.

Seegmiller Six said...

I wish I was a bit closer - I'd be there too. Be careful driving in that white stuff and good luck! :)