daily quote for your perusal

Cam, I hope you had a happy birthday! We sure appreciate all you do. You are so wonderful and good to all of us here in your family. It's so exciting to be entering yet another new phase of life with you (new house and all). We love you!

Cam's parents called from Germany right before he began opening his presents.
While he was on the phone with them, he opened their package.Then I kept the kids busy and fed while Cam enjoyed a long and deserved visit with his folks who will be home in about 6 months.

It nearly drove the kids batty to be ready to give Cam their gifts and then not get to until after the phone call was over, but they managed to get excited about it again. (Cam is wearing a Dresden Dynamo football(soccer) scarf and knitted cap from his parents.

Dane got Cam a Utah Jazz window cling.Ella got Cam some beef jerky which he loves.
I got him a boom box for his work desk, some wiper fluid for his perpetually leaking fluid tank and made him a blackberry pie. The man loves pies.

1 comments:

Jessica said...

I LOVE how much you love your husband!

Happy birthday, Cameron!