I got tagged by Cam's cousin Becca. This means I'm it and being it means I have to tell you six fun facts (hobbies, talents, etc.) about myself. I'm going to ignore the part about tagging others for now.
1. I spent most of my middle-school/jr. high life obsessed with Marilyn Monroe. For a long long time Bus Stop was my favorite movie. This is even the same image I had as a poster in my bedroom.
2. Speaking of obsessions...at a younger age I was obsessed with Jem, a cartoon on TV. I don't remember when it was on, but I had paper dolls (that I designed even more clothes for), coloring books and I recorded all the episodes and painstakingly copied all the lyrics by hand. I'd say I still know the majority of the songs.
3. Ah, let's keep going. When younger I always had a big-time crush on...Val Kilmer.
Can you blame me? I'm beginning (beginning?) to embarrass myself. Was there ever a better Batman? What about Doc Holliday?
4. I love unicorns. (Didn't everyone in the 80s?) I still love The Last Unicorn film as well as the novel by Peter S. Beagle.
5. I'm a little bored of the word 'obsessed' so I'm going to try: extremely drawn to. I am extremely drawn to Japanese culture and seem to read a lot or mystery and action novels that take place there. I recommend Rei Shimura mysteries by Sujata Massey.
6. Hmmm, what's left? I guess if I'm focusing on things I am or was previously extremely drawn to I need to mention DARK CHOCOLATE. A current favorite: Hershey's Cacao Reserve Dark Chocolate Truffles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment