I guess it's no secret that the thing we love best of all about our new home is the yard. This might sound like a negative thing against the house, but we love yardwork and gardening so this is just the part we like best.
Anyway, we have a lot of trees at this home...A LOT! We love it. This is the first time that we have owned autumn leaves, or at least enough to rake, anyway.
I knew we had work to do yesterday, so I made sure to bring the camera for those classic fall photos we've never had the "props" to take them with.


3 comments:
Okay - I'm going to admit, I'm a little Jealous, not of your yard - but of your green and garden. It's such a desert here (duh), I tried growing tomatoes the past two years - this year I actually got one tomato! (Improvement!) oh well, At least the kids have lots of dirt and rocks to play with! :)
I can't wait until we can scrap these pages. I have some cute basic grey paper you can have!!!
So I'm confused...have you moved in or not and what's up with the sale of your house?
Post a Comment