daily quote for your perusal



I've always been grateful to get hand-me-downs from my little sister. She's much more stylish than I am and (for awhile at least) my mom was buying a lot of her clothes.




Well now, I am the happy recipient of hand-me-downs from my cousins, in their mid and late teens. It's kind of funny really. I have held then and changed their diapers and now I'm wearing their jeans...

and they are so comfortable

and they fit so well.

Although you probably didn't think that they'd make there way to me, I wanted to tell you two thanks!

2 comments:

Jone said...

Cami,
It's pretty sad that you can fit into their jeans, I can't remember the last time I wore a single digit size clothing. I guess there's just more of me to love:) I'm glad someone is getting some good use out of them. I love your blog and I love being able to see your creativity. I have to admit you do have 3 of the most adorable kids ever!
Love, Jone

Kirbell said...

Wow, is that you on those pictures? I never really thought of you as blonde, but there's the proof! (Must be the Ranick days)