yet here I am.I'm baking sugar cookies for Dane's class to decorate for their Harvest Party tomorrow.It's also Pizza Night for dinner so I've got dough to make for that.Forecast: flour showers
Who has time, really?! I love your new backgrounds, etc. Cute, cute. Hope Halloween treats you guys well! :)
tag, your it! (see my blog for details.)
same...no time (birthday pie for good friend, dinner in a pumpkin, kids' school parties, candy grad) and yet...blogging's so much more relaxing. I want to have some of those yummy cookies (way better than a Reese's any day!)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Who has time, really?! I love your new backgrounds, etc. Cute, cute. Hope Halloween treats you guys well! :)
tag, your it! (see my blog for details.)
same...no time (birthday pie for good friend, dinner in a pumpkin, kids' school parties, candy grad) and yet...blogging's so much more relaxing. I want to have some of those yummy cookies (way better than a Reese's any day!)
Post a Comment