daily quote for your perusal


Since Dane tried broccoli I thought I would be adventurous while at IKEA with my parents (and since Mom was buying...). I got the chilled, marinated crayfish.

Level of dill used: high.

Level of sand: medium-low.

Amount of eyes: two each.

Amount of eyes eaten: none


I ate mostly tail meat. I wasn't interested in the odd-looking substances from the head area.
It was OK, but gimme crab legs any day.
Thankfully, I had some of IKEA's luscious apple cake to wash it down with.

3 comments:

Seegmiller Six said...

Wow- hat's off to you brave girl. I'm not much for sea food or anything that has eyes I can see. I'm a wimp. Although I did eat snail once - you know escargo - it was smothered in butter and chewy. Don't know if I'd do it again. :)

Jessica said...

nice example! I tried crayfish on our cruise and it was just so-so.

Anisa said...

looks and sounds gross!!!