Over the past few years, in order to save my unborn children and infants from early peanut exposure I'd take all the wonderful candy treats from Halloween: Snickers, Reese's, etc. and toss them into the freezer to be eaten another day.
Well, I weaned Bryce recently and today I ate my very last, year-old Reece's peanut buttercup. Oh, it was so good. Being married to my wonderful, but highly-allergic-to-peanuts husband can be such a trial... I'm kidding! There's a LOT worse out there, but anyway, I digress.
Halloween candy. I'm gonna get my fill and I've decided that with all the things to get hung up about in life, deciding whether or not I'm going to let my kids eat their candy when they want to is not going to be one of mine. So, eat up, kids! Just remember...the Skittles go to Dad and the Reese's come to Momma! Oh, and I will take care of you if you end up with a tummy ache.
The scariest thing about Halloween...having to give away all your Reese's...

1 comments:
I'm so with you on the letting them just live it up for a few weeks or so!
And so funny that all those candy have been saved...HF did not give me kids with allergy issues, because I do not have that kind of self control!
Post a Comment