Dane had his cute primary program yesterday. The kids came up with their own lines with the help from a prompt. Dane's was When Jesus comes again I will be ready and I will smile. He spoke his part so well, loud and clear.
The best moment, however, came when he saw that Grandma Cindy, Grandpa Ron and Kyler had come to his program as a surprise to all of us. It was the smile that you live for as a parent, to know that your child is truly happy at that moment.
Dane's mom was smiling, too, because although we live farther apart than my family would like, they made the effort to come all the way up here just to hear Dane say that one little line (and see him sing with the Primary as well). I was really touched by the thoughtfulness. That's love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Cute cute...I love when they have the kids come up with their own lines! I wish we could have been there! When do you guys move?
We plan to move before Christmas. I'm hoping as soon after Thanksgiving as possible.
Post a Comment