daily quote for your perusal

Taking a challenge from Cam's cousin Becca

The ABC’s of Me!
A- Attached or single: Attached happily
B- Best Friend: My husband (male), Anisa (female)
C-Cake or Pie: cake (texas sheet cake is my favorite and my specialty
D- Day of choice: Thursday, I usually scrapbook with Anisa and it's not the weekend yet so I'm not sad that it's almost over. Guess i like anticipation
E- Essential Item: my computer or my chocolate stash which is, sadly, currently empty
F- Favorite Color: red or black to wear, sage green in decorating, periwinkle all around
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: worms
H -Hometown: Spanish Fork, UT
I-Indulgence(s): reading online comics everyday and zooming through Daisy Dalrymple mysteries in a day or two after checking them out
J- January or July: July
K- Kids: Dane (5 3/4), Ella (3) & Bryce (1).
L-Life is Incomplete Without: my husband Cameron and our close communication
M- Marriage Date: Friday, August 13, 1999
N- Number of Siblings: 3
O- Oranges or Apples: peaches
P- Phobias or Fears: deep water and things lurking therein
Q- Quotes: I'm much more into lyrics. A current favorite fragment is: streets in search of anyone who'll take them home.
R- Reason To Smile: Brycey learning to communicate
S- Season: Summer...this is new. Used to be fall, but I just love gardening too much
T- Tag Three +: those who feel inclined to do so, but Anisa for sure
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I used to have a pet snake named Ginger. If I ever have another pet it will be a monk parrot.
V- Vegetarian or Meat Eater: Although officially registered as a CARNIVORE, I would say the actual eating habits are in perfect balance
W- Worst Habit: sitting in front of the computer too long
Y- Your Favorite Food: anything from a bakery
Z- Zodiac: Taurus

0 comments: