daily quote for your perusal




Well, continuing the renovation on our new home has had us spending money like it's going out of style...at least it feels like that. So much so that the credit card company called to ask us if we had our credit cards with us and did we make the following purchases...(Anyone that knows Cameron knows that we very rarely spend money we don't have) As a result, funds needed for other things are thin. Take this:


My digital camera is broken (this is a stock photo and not my camera, but I needed it for effect). Bryce is turning 1 this Saturday and that, I think, constitutes as a camera purchase emergency, but we'll see what Cam thinks about that. It's hard to ask for anything special as THE MAN JUST BOUGHT ME A NEW HOUSE!

1 comments:

Jessica said...

I use my kids birthdays as excuses to buy myself things, sometimes. Like, we just reorganized the boys room and there is a wall that needs a picture...so Seth might get one for his birthday next week!