daily quote for your perusal

I needed Ella to have more than three pair of underwear on hand, but every purchase in potty-training is an opportunity to inspire your kids to reach a goal, SO...
Ella gets a little sticker every time she is willing to try to go potty and she gets a large sticker every time she has something to show for it. The first milestone was simply to get 10 large stickers and we would go buy "princess panties."
Last night, with tears in my eyes (and I'm not kidding cuz I hate potty training too, Kirsten), I told Ella that she had earned her 10th sticker and first thing in the morning (today) we would go get those princess panties at the store. The real reward for Ella (who has stayed dry since yesterday morning) was that we found a 3-pack of just Ariel. She loves Ariel.


2 comments:

Jessica said...

I LOVE that you had tears in your eyes. That is so representative of how little things really are big. And that's why we do this job day after day.

Kirbell said...

I'm cheering you on. Keep it up. You, too, Ella.