August is slipping through my fingers! My Dane is starting 1st grade in less than one month. I am stunned. I am sad. The Mommy in me regrets sending him to Kindergarten last year (though the Mother in me knows it was the best thing for that boy. He loved it and did so well). I can't believe he'll be gone all day long. Oh, I'm going to miss him. Thankfully I'll be busy with Ella and Bryce and the little neighborhood co-op preschool I'll be doing with Ella & friends. But Dane...
He is the most amazing helper and I can hardly get along without him. He and Ella have been so close, but I guess it's time for the separation as they seem to be fighting constantly lately.
Gotta do back to school shopping and see if i can figure out what Dane will actually eat for school lunch (they must take their own).

1 comments:
I had a way harder time with 1st grade. You start realizing that the world has your kid longer than you...though that comment probably isn't helping. Sorry.
Post a Comment