Cameron's parents are serving a mission as workers in the Freiberg Germany temple. They have been gone just over 6 months. Although we miss them like crazy we are so happy for their service.
Dane says: My Grandma and Grandpa are on a mission. They are having fun. I miss them really much. I love them too. We pray for them to stay on their mission for a long time because they're supposed to. They are doing the right thing because everyone should do the right thing.
Ella says: Grandma and Grandpa are happy.They are working for Heavenly Father. They're happy to go to our house when they come home. They are happy that I play toys. I love them and I love my ponies (My Little Pony toys).
Bryce, when asked about his grandparents' mission, waved his arms enthusiastically.
Labels:
extended family,
my faith
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment