The kids and I spent Saturday at the Blackett property in Hobble Creek Canyon (Springville, UT) while Cam sweated it out at the Rocky Mountain Raceway. I don't know who had more fun, but I know who was cooler and better fed: me!
The kids had such a great time with their cousins. Ella seems to feel that Addie is her own special cousin/friend. Dane has had all these boys that are there at family things to play with and now she has someone.
There are tiny streams running throughout the property and Kyler and Dane built
little boats out of legos and floated them down. Dane got SO muddy and messy, but he loved it! 
Baby Bryce got a lot of attention from my aunts and my mom. He was very sweet with my Aunt Laurie and gave her lots of kisses (kisses being Bryce pressing his forehead against yours). He was very sweet all day.

1 comments:
I wish I hadn't gotten lost. I really wanted to be there. :( I love the pictures though!
Post a Comment